The Bergeralm ski area in the Wipptal valley is located just a few kilometres south of Innsbruck. Find here the perfect combination of skiing holiday and city flair including the Innsbruck Card light - especially as you can reach the city in 20 min by train!
Included services Innsbruck Card light:
- Hofburg, Hofkirche & City Tower
- Sightseer - red bus through the city
- guided city walk
- Ambras Castle
- Bergisel ski jump & Tyrol Panorama
- Audioversium or Bell Museum
- Alpine Zoo
- Museum Goldenes Dachl
Included services in the Wipptal guest card:
- Guest card = ticket for public transport in the Wipptal - all regional buses to the valleys, shuttle Bergeralm station as well as the S-Bahn between Innsbruck and Brenner (incl. travel from Innsbruck or Brenner).
- Hire of snowshoes (for the whole family), toboggans and hiking poles
- Participation in the guest programme with guided snowshoe hikes or alpaca hikes. More
- 3, 4 or 5 nights in a hotel*** or hotel**** incl. half board in Steinach or Matrei am Brenner (near railway station)
- 1, 2 or 3 day ski pass for the Bergeralm ski and leisure arena
- 1 x Innsbruck Card light for 24 hrs
- Advantages with Wipptaler guest card: ticket for all public transport incl. bus lines and shuttle train station-Bergeralm as well as trains (S-Bahn) to Innsbruck or Brenner, free rental of snowshoes and hiking poles, participation in the guest programme in winter 2021/2022 and much more.
More information about the Bergeralm Ski and Leisure Arena: click here
01/12/2021 to 18/04/2022 (end of winter season)
Indicative prices per person for 3 nights:
Hotel*** incl. HB: from € 309,- in off-season
Hotel**** incl. HB: from € 339,- in off-season
Hotels are offered at current availability & prices.
Children's rates are compiled on request.
01/12/21 - 18/12/21 | 09/01/22 - 29/01/22 | 06/03/22 - 18/04/22
Incoming Reisebürogesellschaft mbH
6150 Steinach a. Br.
Tel.: 0043 5272 6270