Kids will especially enjoy the Bergeralm children’s ski area, since Noah the mascot will accompany them from the very first rounds. There is a children’s ski course, inclusive of equipment hire and childcare, free of charge for those children born in 2014 and 2015. The little ones can relax in the play corner at the panoramic restaurant when their legs start to get tired.
The much cited saying “quality before quantity” can also be applied to a ski area. 28 km of perfectly groomed runs extend across an altitude from 1,000 to 2,200 m, catering for all levels of abilities. The slopes are distinguished with the Tyrolean “Piste Quality Seal” and provide the ideal terrain for beginners through to ambitious racers.
NEW: combined lift "Hoher Turm" with maximum comfort for the whole family!
- 4 nights stay in the selected accommodation
- 2-day ski pass for the Bergeralm ski resort in Steinach
- free skiing lessons for kids (years 2014 & 2015) Monday to Friday from 10.00 - 12.00 am
- ski pass & equipment included for the kids (skis, shoes, ski poles)
- free child care in the panorama restaurant Bergeralm from 10.00 am - 3.00 pm
- free ski bus for the whole family to the Bergeralm ski resort
Offer valid in the period from
10.12.2018 to 21.12.2018
07.01.2019 to 25.01.2019
04.03.2019 to 31.03.2019
4 nights stay without board
in an apartment
Private rooms/B&B from € 165,00
Inn with half board from € 237,00
Select an accommodation and let us know where you'd like to stay!