The SKI plus CITY Pass Stubai Innsbruck is a new highlight that is unique worldwide and combines winter holidays with sightseeing.
This Tyrolean ski pass connects 13 ski resorts and 22 adventure activities in the Innsbruck region and surrounding area. It combines fun on the slopes with city flair and has some additional bonus and transportation benefits such as ski buses and Sightseer Innsbruck hop-on hop-off bus included. Admission to 3 indoor swimming pools and a 25% discount on night skiing at the participating mountain cable cars & lifts are also included. A perfect winter holiday with added value!
- 13 ski resorts in the Wipp Valley, Stubai Valley and the greater Innsbruck area: Stubai Glacier, Axamer Lizum, Schlick 2000 ski resort, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serles cable car, Elfer cable car, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl and Glungezer
- 22 city benefits in and around Innsbruck such as free admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Alpine Zoo, the Imperial Palace, the Bergisel Ski Jump and much more.
- Admission to 3 swimming pools in Tyrol
- Ski bus transfer to all ski resorts & Sightseer Innsbruck (hop-on-hop-off)
- 25% discount on night skiing or night tobogganing at the participating cable cars & lifts
The ticket is valid between 01.10.2021 and 08.05.2022 and is available starting from 2 days. Children born from 2012 onwards are free if accompanied by a paying parent in the same ticket category. PLEASE NOTE: Season start of the Bergeralm in Steinach is not until the end of November/beginning of December!
The SKI plus CITY Pass is available at the ticket offices of the participating cable cars & lifts and at the advance booking offices of Innsbruck Tourism. New: Book your Ski-plus-City ticket online www.ski-plus-city.com
Current: Here you can already find the prices for the winter season 2021/22: pdf download!